Friday 8 July 2016

Friday Favourites

TGIF! I can't quite believe that it's the end of the week already but I'll take it!





1 // These new arrivals from Aggie & Francois have been blowing up newsfeed! Aren't these little bathing suits the sweetest? Can I, please, have one in my size?!

2 // This Adina Printed Dress neeeeeeeds to be in my closet. Like NOW! I love the shades of blue in the Aztec print. It is a stunner of a dress and would so perfectly go from casual-daytrip to evening-datenight!

3 //The Spring Fling wreath by WillowgaleDesigns has me feeling all summery. I love that this wreath can easily hang on your doorstep spring to summer and carry you into cooler fall weather. The colours are eye-catching while being bright and cherry and are sure to look gorgeous on any home!

4 // I am loving Belle & Otis's new woodwork. This "Blessed are the curious for they shall have adventures" mountain sign is just utter gorgeousness. Wouldn't it look amazing in an entry way or as a feature piece in a main living area?

5 // Under the Sea picture puzzle book -This book is a new Usborne release for July and I am sooo excited to get my copy in the mail! This story is similar to the Things to Spot Series as it has multiple opportunities for little ones to count, find, and spot all the little details! The brightly coloured illustrations are beautifully pictured while making learning so fun! It is a must-have addition for your book shelf! Find it here. Browse the catalog here.

6 // We have multiple weddings to attend this summer (yay!!), wouldn't these monogramed door mats by cheersgiftshop make the perfect wedding gift? I found these gorgeous mats while browsing Etsy; I love that they are can be personalized and are so unique! Find them here
  

Anyone have any epic weekend plans? Here's to a good one!







No comments:

Post a Comment