Sunday 30 June 2019

{9} Years

MY LOVE 

{9} beautiful years together! 

“I didn't fall in love with you. I walked into love with you, with my eyes wide open, choosing to take every step along the way. I do believe in fate and destiny, but I also believe we are only fated to do the things that we'd choose anyway. And I'd choose you; in a hundred lifetimes, in a hundred worlds, in any version of reality, I'd find you and I'd choose you” — Kiersten White

This man. Everyday we wing it. Everyday life throws us curve balls and we just swing the best way we can. But 2 babies in, I still have all the heart-eyes for this man 😍 we are constantly cheering each other on from the sidelines as we achieve our personal goals and at the end of the day, as hectic as they can be, we crash on the couch, laughing and flirting like two loved-up teenagers. He drives me all types of crazy, but mainly crazy in love 
I’ll love you tomorrow and I’ll love you forever. Here’s to the next 41 years, handsome! cheers! 


photo d u m p {from when we were babies!}
Our first pic together....back when red eye was still a thing haha  
Right before he proposed

No comments:

Post a Comment