Wednesday 26 June 2019

What I Wore Wednesday

Happy Wednesday! We are officially half-way done this week! 

Even though it’s the end of June, the last few days have been pretty grey & gloomy. Today was a home day for Haesten and I, as Pier was able to take Colden to + from his school field-trip.
I decided on this floral top in an attempt to make things feel more summery today around The Juneau Home. I paired it with black jeggings and a denim button-up layer to stay warm as I ran errands around the house!

Floral top: Ardene 
Denim buttons-up: Guess
Black jeggings: Brody Jeans via Bootlegger


I would love for you to join me in What I Wore Wednesdays! Simply follow + tag me in your insta-photos @mrs_juneau! 

Tell me friends, did your Wednesday drag or fly by? Are you having beautiful summer weather or is it dreary where you are, too?

No comments:

Post a Comment