Sunday 27 September 2020

Happy {7th} Wedding Anniversary

Another year married to this amazing man <3

Thank you for being my best friend, the biggest teddy-bear and creating this life with me that feels like our vey own fairytale. You are my rock, my sanity, my companion and the love of my life! 

and although we may not be able to celebrate how we want to (thanks covid), I know we will still make today special and memorable for our sweet, little family. There is no one else I would want to go through this life with!
I'll love you tomorrow and I'll forever. 
Happy Anniversary, Pier!!

1 comment:

  1. ‼️US government are giving out Financial Benefits (Financial Support) of up too $10,000 and above to citizens and not everyone is aware about this, though not everybody is qualified but how will you know if you qualified without checking.

    Contact an agent for a quick check to know if you qualified for any benefits-:
    sutton.aaron90@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete