Saturday 6 March 2021

Instagram // February 2021

Happy March! I was thinking it could be fun to do a monthly Instagram recap series here on the blog? What do you lovelies think? At the beginning of the month I will upload my most popular/my favorite Instagram photos from the month before. I have seen this series done on other blogs & I love seeing and reading a recap of the previous month Instagram-style!


I think this will also be a great way to document my growth, as well as hold myself accountable and make sure I am posting to Instagram consistently. Currently my Instagram has 1750 followers, for April I would love to be able to grow that to just around 1800!   


Here’s February's Recap:




  1. It had been awhile since I have gotten fully ready (thanks covid), so of course a good hair day + a complete outfit had to be documented selfie-style!

  1. Colden re-reading his fave Dog Man book. We had a stretch of insanely cold weather which was perfect for snuggling up with a good book and TONS of blankets. 

  1. Valentine's Day! We all had so much fun taking these love-themed box photos. Check out all the pics here.

  1. The boys completed their first month as Littlest Prince Couture ambassadors! More on that in a later blog post ;)

  1. Another Valentine's pic! This one was from another collab with Littlest Prince Couture.

  1. My little Valentine's <3

  1. One of my most fave pics of Haesten! So much joy + happiness in one photo!

  1. This was a throwback to my birthday cake; it is a Tres Leches cake - a sponge cake soaked in 3 kinds of milk. I was scrolling through my phone and instantly wanted a piece as soon as this pic popped up on my phone!

That’s a little bit of our month! What have you been up too? I can hardly believe that we are already 3 months into 2021...and Easter is just a few short weeks away!

If you are not already following, we would love to have you join us over on Instagram at @mrs_juneau




No comments:

Post a Comment